Edge Ware, Inc
FastGraph Version 3
FastGraph was developed to analyze FastBreak, FastTrack, and FastWays data. FastGraph can create many type of charts to give you visual insights into your trading systems and save you hours of analysis.
For FastBreak data:
- Use FastGraph line charts to compare different trading strategies
- Use FastGraph contour plots to find robust parameters for trading strategies.
For FastTrack data:
- Use FastGraph Point & Figure charts to analyze funds
- Use FastGraph Candlestick charts to analyze funds
- Use FastGraph to compare many funds to each other
- Use FastGraph to compare funds to an exponential moving average
- Use FastGraph to compare funds to Bollinger Bands
- Use FastGraph to compare funds to Parabolic buy/sell line
- Use FastGraph for Cycle analysis to help determine if a fund or index is trending or in a trading mode
- Use FastGraph for Correlation analysis by charting the correlation between any two funds or indexes over any time span. Look for those funds that make good AccuTrack trading pairs.
- Use FastGraph to display Hurst Exponent value to help find those funds that have good trending characteristics
- Use FastGraph to create simulated funds
- Use FastGraph to calculate the NYSE Advance/Decline file
- Use FastGraph to calculate a family Advance/Decline file
For signal files:
- Use FastGraph to calculate a composite signal by combining several signals.
For FastWays data:
- Use FastGraph Line charts to find optimum moving averages
- Use FastGraph Contour plots to find robust AccuTrack, stochastic and MACD parameters.
Click here for Order Info
LINE CHART TO COMPARE FASTBREAK SUMMARY FILES
LINE CHART WITH EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGE, PARABOLIC, AND BOLLINGER BANDS
LINE CHART TO COMPARE MANY FUNDS
POINT AND FIGURE CHARTS
CANDLESTICK BAR CHARTS
HURST EXPONENT CHART
CYCLE ANALYSIS CHARTS
FASTWAYS CONTOUR CHART
Send mail to CompanyWebmaster with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1998 CompanyLongName
Last modified: November 21, 2004